Alexandria is a perfect location to start and share the most special day of your lives together with family and friends. Our beautiful back garden is available for hire for wedding ceremonies. We have 7 packages listed below on offer.
The current maximum number of guests is fifty and we have a current liquor licence for the property. Function to conclude by no later than 7 pm. Due to limited car parking spaces on our property, we recommend carpooling which also promotes responsible driving.
Require accommodation for the wedding party guests? Secure a group discount if all of our rooms are booked! Conditions apply (see Disclosure section below)
Our Wedding Packages
Wedding Ceremony in Garden (includes photo sitting in gardens if required).
$75 per hour
Our gardens are ideal for any photo session to capture your special day. This option is available if your ceremony and reception are held elsewhere.
$30 per hour
Particularly for the bride and her bridesmaids, we offer our guest rooms to get ready (applies from 10 am onwards if not staying as accommodation the night before).
$50 per hour per room
Bride and Groom’s Choice of Room
Breakfast included – continental and / or cooked (Room Service available in 3 of our rooms)
Early check-in (from 12 pm)
Late check-out (11 am)
Wine and Chocolates on arrival
$150 per night
Use the onsite commercial kitchen for external catering staff. Catering staff are required to bring their own equipment and clean up after use. This package is in addition to the ‘Ceremony’ cost.
$50 per hour
For smaller weddings (up to 25 people), we can purchase a small selection of pre-arranged beverage types on your behalf and provide service during the function. Any unopened beverages at the end of the function will be at the customer’s cost and must be collected within 24 hours after the event.
+20% Cost Price of Total Purchase and $20 per hour for Service
One room available for Wedding Preparation for the wedding party (extra cost – $50 per hour if a second room is required)
Garden Use for Wedding Ceremony (includes photo sittings in gardens)
Kitchen Use for Catering Staff
Honeymoon room for Bride and Groom
Note: Maximum allowable time of 8 hours of property use (for wedding preparation and ceremony component) for this package.
- Any package pricing includes initial inspection and up to two extra discussions (email and/or phone) per wedding. Any extra time requested of the manager to arrange details will be charged at $20 per 15 minute period (including bridal party rehearsals).
- A contract is required to be signed by the bride and groom and a 25% deposit paid for all (and combined) wedding packages three months prior to the event.
- Remainder of full payment is required within one week of the wedding.
- Any cancellations within one week of the wedding, the deposit will not be refunded. If there are outstanding payments or no contracts completed and returned a week before the wedding, the wedding will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Credit card details will be taken at time of booking and will be charged if any damage has incurred to the property in any way from the wedding. Full replacement costs will be charged of the damaged item.
- A cleaning bond (for kitchen package) of $100 will be collected in addition with full payment and returned after the event if left in a satisfactory state.
- All above costs do not include set-up time and fee which is free of charge.
- Set-up is to be done on the wedding day (after 10 am) and pack-up / pick up to be completed by 10 am the next day.
- All equipment required to set up for a wedding is to be provided by the customer. If the customer prefers, we can source table and chairs for you however we will charge an extra 25% of cost price of the total hire for our services.
- All decorations for the ceremony are to be sourced and set-up by the customer.
- Rice and paper are not permitted to be used as confetti during ceremonies.
Want to book all of our accommodation rooms for your wedding party / guests? Obtain a 20% discount on room rates. Full payment is required three months prior to the event. All services and cancellation policy, for each room, will apply as stated on Accommodation page.
MON to SUN
8 am to 8 pm
2:00pm - 8:00pm
Mon to Fri - 6:00am - 8:00am
Sat and Sun - 6:00am - 8:30am
1 Table Cape Road
Phone: 03 6442 4411
Let us know if you have any questions.